> Happy Birthday Tara (and Bill)!

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Saturday 9 June 2007

Happy Birthday Tara (and Bill)!

OK - I am a few days late getting the pics up! My baby turned 10 (7/6)....where did that time go? Being fundementally opposed to having to put on birthday parties, she wasnt getting one. "So how about afternoon tea for just 1 or 2 of my friends then mum?" OK...how hard could that be? I should have known better! 1 or 2 turned into 5...and then she wanted a couple of games and fairy bread. How is that not a party??





I think they had fun! Good ol' chocolate game...works everytime.

{we arent mentioning that it was Bill's 36th birthday as well}

...........................


SO what did we get up today? Well, we did what all good coastal people do when there is a severe storm warning...we went to the beach.

Awesome display of God's power!












3 comments:

miss~nance 12 June 2007 at 4:25 pm  

Hi Ro

First time visitor to your blog. You have extremely beautiful girls. Looking forward to reading more about you & your family.

Gail

Karen L 15 June 2007 at 3:04 pm  

Thinking the same thing - love those photos of your family at the beach. Kids parties - one of two friends here always turns into a lot more too - hey though I love to see my kids enjoying themselves.

Carolina 15 June 2007 at 11:24 pm  

Love that camera, your girls are just gorgeous and... i had to borrow your slide show idea for my up and coming blog *wink*

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP