> School holidays...day 4

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Tuesday 3 July 2007

School holidays...day 4


Tara returned home. Finally. Her Bestie left for Sydney for a few days leaving her with nothing to do but play in Dad's shed. Without doubt a receipe for disaster. She worked hard on her roller blading for at least 5 mins then decided that perhaps a skate board was more her style. Her father fears that she might pick herself up a Sk8r boi, so alas she is not allowed to play at the skate ramp. The last young hopeful I saw down there had a large red mowhawk. I thought that went out with the punk era...maybe it is making a comeback. She is still not allowed to go down there.



Chip also fancies a run at the skate ramp, but had to be content with looking on from under the gate & crying quietly.

The front tyres are scrubbing badly on the car. I have no idea what this means, but it filled in Bill's morning for him. He also notes that he taught Tara the different parts of the motor - I doubt she listened and hopefully she is not being quizzed on it. I dont think it is a question in her upcoming yr5 basic skills test.


The other 2 pursued quieter objectives (at times)




0 comments:

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP