> day 5...

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Wednesday 4 July 2007

day 5...

School holidays...day 5 [but in seems much longer than that....]
One of those days really. I had to take a hydro class for work so I took the elder 2 with me. They managed to do laps of the pool without drowning. I didn't drown my client either. Wins all round!

Is it wrong to teach a child to count cards?? Gracie learnt the basics of snap. It all went well for a while, but was destined to end in tears. Not everyone can win. Especially when they play their father!



2 comments:

Melanie H 5 July 2007 at 3:12 pm  

How long is the holidays? Is it still 2 weeks.

Glad Gracie is learning her counting and numbers.

Rowena 5 July 2007 at 3:39 pm  

Yes! I have them all home, father included, so the holidays seem to go on forever!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP