> Friday...the end of school holidays is in sight!

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Friday 13 July 2007

Friday...the end of school holidays is in sight!

What happened to Thursday you might ask... Let's just agree to skip it OK? [ I ran out of time somewhere....]

Today was bicycling practice day. Training wheels were attached for the youngest who was adamant that she knew how to do it Their father was the instructor whilst I worked...so alas no pics. The children returned with all their skin in tact, so I guess it was successful :)

We visited Aunty Marge while we were home and the girls picked a big bag of oranges off the tree. They have to be the nicest oranges we have had in a long time (thanks Aunty Marge!).

This was how I filled in my time whilst 2 games of footy were on TV...

1 comments:

Gayle 16 July 2007 at 5:01 pm  

hey Ro,...not sure about 30th b'day pages..haven't taken any photos yet..lol. Better remember to take my camera to my dessert night hey.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP