> school holidays...day 2 & 3

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Monday 2 July 2007

school holidays...day 2 & 3


Royal Albert "Moss Rose" 8 piece setting and & Oneida cutlery.

I HAD to have this dinner setting. You couldn't get married and not have a dinner setting, right? We made this purchase when we were engaged....I dragged Bill into Grace Bros in Forbes to look at it (because men, of course, know all about dinner settings). He confirmed his level interest by placing the spoon in his mouth to 'check' whether it would be the right shape to maximise the dessert he could get into his mouth. I bought it all anyway. I should have placed more importance on his perceptiveness.

The thought occured to me yesterday that I could pull all this out and use for the visitors we were having for lunch. What a good idea...that now bumps its statistics up to about 5 lots of use in nearly 15 years of marriage. Good buy hey?

Anyway, we had a lovely lunch with our visitors, and I neglected to take a photo!

This morning I got to attend work whilst Bill took Tilly & Grace to Josie's 'handbag' birthday party. The latter seemed more excited by it than the former, but he survived. Tara scored an invite to 'stay over' at her 'besties'. We are starting to wonder if she will infact return home, and if so whether we will recognise her :)

1 comments:

Melanie H 2 July 2007 at 6:13 pm  

I love that dining set. Gorgoeus.

Thanks for visiting my blog.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP