> 1 sleep to go...

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Thursday 2 August 2007

1 sleep to go...

Yep - I'm getting a bit excited.

Scrapping with Soul retreat starts tomorrow! I'm looking forward to it for lots of reasons - last year was fantastic, and this year I am getting to meet some of the Scrap of Faith girls that I 'talk' to all the time but have never actually met!

But really special is getting to meet Jeanette :)
Her hubby Peter was a maths teacher years ago (not saying how many!) with us in Cobar. He left Cobar, got married then went as a missionary to Ethiopia. We decided we should be supporting a missionary...knew Pete was with SIM so figured we should at least pick a missionary that we know! We read their newsletters until Jeanette mentioned in one that she was a scrapper. SO I emailed her. Instant great mates!! Just so happens that they are home on furlow. Cant wait to actually meet her :)

1 comments:

Karen L 3 August 2007 at 12:13 am  

Ah Ro, I am almost as excited for you guys just getting together and scrapping. I am sure you will all have an awesome weekend and will also be very blessed by the fellowship. You guys will all be in my thoughts and prayers this weekend and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get home.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP