>

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Thursday 16 August 2007

I lifted this list from a friend's website :) saves thinking!

Yourself: at the end of the day..trying to get dinner ready. Should be doing that instead of this!

Your partner: watching TV in post work wind down

Your hair: brown, messy & badly needs a cut...or maybe just a brush put through it occasionally.

Your mother: doing a painting of some sort. She is prolific in her 'retirement'. Lets hope they become worth something some day!!

Your father: with his Heavenly Father.

Your favorite item: photoshop and my new Canon DSLR :)

Your dream last night: I can never remember dreams after I wake up. The harder I try, the more elusive they become and just evaporate beyond my grasp.

Your favorite drink: coffee...from my coffee machine!

Your dream car: not really into cars - that is Bill's thing. He THOROUGHLY investigates all makes and models. I wouldn't admit it, but I dont mind watching 'top gear' with him. The car we currently have is pretty good (Bill: 'acid rush XR6 turbo' = Ro: Breastfed baby poo yellow ford')

Your dream home: my home is pretty good...if I could just move it 1 km east or south, I would be able to see the beach...but dont have the extra million to make that work for me.

The room you are in now: the formal dining room which has evolved into an office of sorts

Your fear: sharks in the bay...I know they are there....but I need to stay in ignorance or I WONT get it the water.

Where you want to be in 10 yrs: even closer to Jesus, even closer to my husband and transitioned from parent to best friend of my 3 daughters.

Who you hung out with last night: my husband, kids & the girls on SOF

You're not: emotional, girly, unhappy or discontent :)

Wish list item: that house on the beach??!

Last thing you did: stopped the pumpkin boiling over on the stove. I am still supposed to be cooking tea...

What are you wearing: brown *sigh*

Favorite weather: summer on the south coast - perfect (in between all the rain!)

Favorite book: the Bible followed by Pride and Predjudice and really enjoyed just reading 'Whats so amazing about grace?' - I know, it has been out for a while, but I only just got round to reading it. I dont read enough.

Last thing you ate: umm a Brazil nut that I stole off Bill

Your life: blessed beyond belief.

Your mood: weary!

Your best friend: Bill. Really :)

What are you thinking about right now: The answers to these questions?!

Your car: see above

What are you are doing at this moment: just about to get off the computer and serve tea.

Relationship status: married with 3 girls

What's on TV: news maybe? Cant see from here. Bill is watching Law and Order that he taped last night

Last time you laughed: At bible study this morning. They are great gals!

2 comments:

Karen L 18 August 2007 at 9:50 am  

Love all your answers Ro - just a little insight into you. Have a great day.

Carolina 18 August 2007 at 1:13 pm  

This is a good one... might have to lift it from you *wink*

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP