> Kindness...

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Tuesday 21 August 2007

Kindness...

RAK's (random act of kindness) are a good idea, aren't they?

They have taken the scrapping world by storm...who wouldn't be pleased with a nice scrapping goody sent to you by someone you don't necessarily know, and for no particular reason....other than it is a kind thing to do? I received a little hand covered book from the US from the scrapbook dimensions forum. That was pretty cool..made me feel quite special.

I was helping out in kids church on Sunday. The take home message was about being kind and what that actually looks like. (Apparently it can also take the form of fairy bread cut into the shape of a heart!). What was cool was the reinforcing message my family saw later in the day. There was a meeting after church, so I took the girls home - partly because children and meetings don't mix, but mainly because I was feeling lousy. Bill must have used the latter excuse as my reason for non-attendance. At 4pm dinner was delivered to our doorstep (thanks Lucy:). Kindness, and love for that matter is thinking about someone else before yourself, their needs, and what you can do to meet them.

I got to thinking about kindness. The bible says that it is a 'fruit of the spirit'. It should be something that describes how we are. I think I need to work on my kindness being less random and more characteristic.

I also had a bit of fun playing in photoshop..

4 comments:

Julie Ann Shahin 21 August 2007 at 10:49 pm  

We love to hear about good things at Scrapbook Dimensions! :)

Melanie H 22 August 2007 at 2:03 pm  

That page looks awesome. Love the "stay away from the seesaw" Lol

How is she doing?

Carolina 22 August 2007 at 4:02 pm  

RAK's sound good to me Ro... fits right in with my love language LOL
Might start something just there...

Leisa 22 August 2007 at 4:35 pm  

You are just getting to clever at this photoshop thing! It was a big deal to me that I could now make a brush in PSE3.

Your sooooooo goooooood! Your sooooo clevvvvver! I'm sooooo proud of you!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP