> sunny sunday

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 19 August 2007

sunny sunday

OK - well it's not exactly sunny. In fact it is quite wet. The 'play' noises from the bedroom are getting louder. It is sure to end in tears shortly. Bill keeps asking Grace how her broken wing is. "I'm NOT a chook" she insists at the same time as flapping her casted arm around. She got plenty of attention from admirers at church this morning...she worked the room noting both the arm and increase in her age. It's great to be 4 and the centre of attention.


I finished covering a book that I have been meaning to do for a while. I wanted somewhere just to note down things that I have been praying about - I've realised lately that so many of my prayers are answered, and I let that just slip away without letting it sink in and realising how good God is to me..us..our family. So I have fixed this problem by purchasing a note book. Of course you need to cover it in something to make it pretty... I think Bill failed to see the point of covering it, but it let him watch the footy in peace. It didnt turn out quite like I envisaged...but the content will be the same :)

5 comments:

Carolina 19 August 2007 at 2:30 pm  

Love it! But seriously now... you didnt really expect Bill to get it did you?? *shock*

Melanie H 19 August 2007 at 5:54 pm  

That prayer book looks gorgoeus.

natalie michelmore 19 August 2007 at 10:27 pm  

love the prayer book, I need to do something like that too,
how cute do your girls look!!! hope Grace's arm heals quickly for her
and yes I am realising just how addictive ebay is! lol! - I just place my first bid on a top I'll probably only wear once!

Theakston Family 20 August 2007 at 9:24 am  

Just catching up on the last three entries - you've been busy! Can't believe you actually had your camera with you in the hospital but I guess I shouldn't be surprised!! Grace is looking so grown up, i forget she's just a bit younger then Jacob.
Love the prayer book, gorgeous as usual!

Cass 21 August 2007 at 10:42 am  

The prayer book looks great! Hope Grace's arm heals quickly.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP