> Day 12 - NOT the train again

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 30 September 2007

Day 12 - NOT the train again

Well - it was supposed to be.

I had booked & paid for a day trip on the Tranzalpine. "How nice" I thought - a day sitting comfortably on a train looking at the alps. There was no way the children were getting back on a train. "But I've paid for it and can only get half of it back" 3 sets of sad watery eyes looked bleakly at me. "Please mummy...don't make us get back on the train" Actually, they didn't put it that nicely. Alright, I'd weigh it up. ALL day locked on a train with whinging children....or find something else to do. I'll admit, I though only of myself as I rang and cancelled.

In retrospect...if I can move on from the fact that I lost money in the deal (build a bridge...build a bridge), it was probably the right decision. It was wet, miserable and foggy...and I seriously doubt we would have actually seen a mountain. Instead we spent a lot of hours at Science Alive...which was heaps of fun :) Even the redhead attempted the rock wall...but the newfound confidence did not extend to the vertical drop or the spin around and around then upside-down thingy. Tara, on the other hand, knows no fear.

3 comments:

natalie michelmore 30 September 2007 at 9:46 pm  

the things we do for our children! lol! the train trip did sound so nice and relaxing! It looks like you have all had a fun and exciting holiday!

Scrapsister 1 October 2007 at 11:18 am  

LOL...the holiday sounds fantastic. Poor children...will they ever board a train again? Such sacrifice Ro ;)
Kerryn

Melanie H 11 October 2007 at 10:30 am  

The train trip sounds beautiful, I went and had a look at the website and it is stunning.

Im glad you all enjoyed Science Alive.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP