> SBM masters

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Wednesday 19 December 2007

SBM masters

A big congratulations to those named masters for this year. Alas it is not me.....but I've known that for a while now! I was fortunate enough to end up with 2 items that got an honourable mention in the magazine though. Seeing as the issue is now out, I figure it is OK now to put on my blog :)

1. mini album:





2. Decorated Storage unit (which Bill would like EVERYONE to know that he constructed! and I'm sure would make more at a price!!)



And my single LO (that I really liked but didn't rate a mention LOL)
And my double..... I knew submitting a fully digital LO was probably limiting my chances...but I had to do it anyway!!

8 comments:

Gayle 19 December 2007 at 6:03 pm  

WOW Ro! Great entries! I especially love the mini album. Is that your own design?

Nicole 19 December 2007 at 6:30 pm  

beautiful entries Ro.
Congrats on the HM's

Nicolexx

Karen L 19 December 2007 at 6:43 pm  

Gorgeous entries Ro - I especially love your mini album, and single layout. Looks sensational, and I am also wondering if the mini album was your own design.

miss~nance 19 December 2007 at 8:00 pm  

Fabulous entries Ro. Your mini album is spetacular.Would love a storage unit like that. How clever are both of you. Love that LO - did I see it the other night with the SWS display. I agree you had to do a digi.

Hugs and Congrats

Gail

Scrapsister 19 December 2007 at 9:09 pm  

Oh my :0 The storage unit is amazing! The layouts are gorgeous too. Special shout out for the mini album though - that is gorgeous.
Kerryn

Anonymous 20 December 2007 at 12:38 pm  

WOW...I am in awe of your work it is fantastic!!!! the storage unit is divine!!!!!!
A.

Melanie H 20 December 2007 at 2:59 pm  

All your creations are stunning Ro, I can't believe you didn't get in the Masters.

I love the storage folder (tell Bill its great) and the mini book is stunning.

Annie 4 March 2010 at 7:50 pm  

Oh so BEAUTIFUL!

Love it!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP