> Christmas!

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Saturday 5 January 2008

Christmas!

OK - so I'm running behind!

We have had a steady stream of visitors that have kept me busy...but now they all await photos of themselves, so here goes.

Lets start with pre-Christmas.

Enter the Cooks.
This represents the true start of Bill's holidays as it meant a male conspirator and collaborator had arrived to encourage him in his wayward endeavours (whilst the mummies could restrain children that might otherwise cramp their style). Let's just say if I had locked the doors earlier, none of the below would have occurred, I would not now be a boat owner, and my mastercard would be in a much better state.
Fortunately the children were not yet sleep deprived by this stage and could still see the fun in all things wet. This lasted until Chip *fixed* it with his canine incisors.

0 comments:

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP