> I've expanded.

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 13 January 2008

I've expanded.

Digitally...not circumferentially

(although my scales may say my circumference has in fact increased over Christmas. *sigh*)

I'm now on sale in the US! It was a bit of a whirlwind sorta thing, but you never know where it may all end up. You can now also find my digital products at Faith Sisters. I even put up a freebie for starters that you can find here.



It will be great to be able to make digital products that combine my love of all things digital with my faith :)

4 comments:

Gayle 13 January 2008 at 8:59 pm  

Oh Ro! That is fantasic news! Can't wait to see what you design!

Carolina 14 January 2008 at 3:07 pm  

First Australia and then the world!!! Muaaahaaaahaaa.... LOL Congrats again Ro on you awesome work *wink*

Leisa 14 January 2008 at 5:41 pm  

Nothing that I haven't already said before!

You clever chickie babe!

Karen L 15 January 2008 at 6:47 pm  

Wonderful news Ro - congratulations this is just the start.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP