> Happy Birthday

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Saturday 7 June 2008

Happy Birthday

Hmm..... 37 birthdays ago my wonderful husband entered the world. One could argue that things have never been the same since. 11 of his birthdays ago, his firstborn daughter entered in much the same fashion. I still have vivid memories of standing in a motorcycle shop as he procrastinated at length over which helmet he would like for his birthday. As my knuckles turned white and fingernails embedded in the counter, I remarked through clenched teeth that I was really past the point of caring. Tara entered the world not long after that. Happy birthday to both my special people.
(yep, his present was yet another motorcycle accessory.....you just cant go wrong there really...something special in the jeans is supposed to prevent one's skin from detaching from your body as you slide at speed along tar. Hopefully he does not test this again)






10 comments:

Gayle 7 June 2008 at 6:36 pm  

Happy Birthday Bill and Tara! Hope your day has been awesomely fun!
So while you were at the bike shop, I was enjoying my first day with my first born (Taylas 11th was yesterday)

Karen L 7 June 2008 at 6:40 pm  

Wishing Bill and Tara a very Happy Birthday too. I am sure you guys will have an awesome day.

Leisa 7 June 2008 at 7:37 pm  

Nice pants Uncle Bill! Your still a spring chicken.....???? LOL!

Happy 11th birthday TJ. Be kind to this iPod honey!

All our love and best wishes...Cookstars!

Anonymous 7 June 2008 at 11:01 pm  

Happy Birthday Bill & Tara. Hope you've had a happy day. Love Margie & Carlyxx

All That Chit Chat 8 June 2008 at 11:11 am  

HB to your loved ones!

Melanie H 8 June 2008 at 4:37 pm  

Happy Birthday to Bill and Tara.
Hope you spoilt them rotten Ro!!!

Peter is a bike rider too so I know all about the love for bikes.

Carolina 9 June 2008 at 3:05 pm  

I already said Happy Birthday but hey... Happy Birthday again Bill & Tara!!! LOL!

Miss H 11 June 2008 at 10:22 am  

Happy Birthday Bill & Tara!!!

Ahhhhhh kevlar, yes Bill don't test the theory!! It doesn't protect against broken ankles!!

miss~nance 11 June 2008 at 10:36 pm  

A belated happy birthday to Bill & Tara.

Unknown 13 June 2008 at 2:08 pm  

Happy Birthday to them both! I think its funny about the helmet...he sounds like me...when I'm picking out shoes! :) lol I'm teasing...it doesnt take me nearly as long ;)

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP