> Passionately Pink Pt1

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 19 October 2008

Passionately Pink Pt1

I used to be anti-pink. Very.

Navy was the colour of choice for all my firstborn's baby outfits. I've had to apologise for all her baby photos where everyone thinks she's a boy. I now have 3 pink ones - I think it is probably payback.

I've dealt with the issue to the point where I can now comfortably give pink presents. We have pink swimmers....pink ipods.....pink shoes.......pink dooner covers......pink handbags......all manner of pink dress-ups.

I even have a favourite pink present that we gave Big Red. It is something that I am passionate about - and I wanted to give her something special from me. It is a life changing present. It can shape who you are. It can determine your destiny. It provides the answer for what was the best present ever given. My daddy's the King....that makes his princess :)




This month Divine Digital is blogging for breast cancer awareness & there is a very pink charity pack on sale from 20th with proceeds going to the Susan G Komen Foundation. Willro&co designs even managed to create some pink bits for it. (those who knew me way back when....can pick their jaws up now). I have 2 quick pages for you to download **removed now** that were made with Willro&co papers from that kit. Check in tomorrow afternoon for another freebie!


and just a quick example of how I used them. Enjoy!



3 comments:

Mumure 20 October 2008 at 12:47 am  

Love your pages!!!
thank you so much :))

Anonymous 20 October 2008 at 4:51 am  

Beautiful layouts - thanks very much for sharing the quick pages!

Melanie H 21 October 2008 at 4:54 pm  

I love that second laoyut Ro, the journalling/title looks amazing.

I used to dress Lillee in pink (from head to toe) and she still got called a boy.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP