> money money money

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 23 November 2008

money money money

by ABBA - that's what you are allowed to play these days for
a piano exam (along with the Addams family theme and some other
music that was vaguely classical). Go figure....it wouldn't have been
allowed in my day.

The practice leading up to these exams seems to have been
painfully long. "Oh, I'll NEVER get it....NEVER!" (think Don Music
from Sesame St as he slams his forehead into the piano keys). Tara
has her imitation of him down to a fine art.

Nonetheless , we finally made it. I have more grey hair and we have
spent some quality time debating the virtues of the piano. The
contention remains that if it is SO boring, why must they do it.
The answer is simple. My mother made me do it, and I'm gonna make
you do it. There is no comeback for that. Fairness plays no part. It is
simply because I am the mummy and I said so. And now it is MY
turn to get to say that (thanks Nanny!)

They both did very well (but declined having their results published) and
if nothing else, we got to take some cool photos at the Conservatorium
of Music at Wollongong overlooking the harbour and with some
beautiful old buildings and manicured lawns.





pre-exam attitude No1



pre-exam attitude No2
(the results reflected this fairly ;)



and some fun shots when it was all over:


3 comments:

Melanie H 23 November 2008 at 3:12 pm  

Don't you love saying "because Im the mum, I can." lol

All jokes aside, your girls look gorgoues, well done to them To.

Leanne 24 November 2008 at 11:04 am  

Beautiful photos Ro.

I too love being able to say "because I said so". Mum used to say it to me all the time and now I finally get to do it LOL.
Well done to the girls for doing their exams.

Leanne :)

natalie michelmore 28 November 2008 at 11:34 pm  

Ill have to to try that line 'my mother made me do it'
Well done to your girls and for you for kindly and patiently (lol) helping them to get to where they are now, I remember piano lessons and performances very well!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP