> you wont believe

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Sunday 16 November 2008

you wont believe

The weekend that I just had!

The internet is a funny thing - you 'meet' people from all over the place - but
often never get to meet them IRL. I've shared daily in the lives of the wonderful
ladies at SOF, but most of us had never met.

Over a year ago, Sally (who founded SOF) decided to try and pull together
this eclectic collection of girls and run a weekend retreat - to meet each other,
but also acknowledge the common bond that links us all together, our faith in God.

I have been privileged to be on the design team for SOF and see behind the
scenes and how things that have fallen into place (ie read 'been organised by God')
We had ladies from all over Australia and were blessed by having Bev (also on the
DT) from New Zealand over with her mum.

These women made me laugh till I cried...and then cry some more. It has taken me
a week to get over the sleep deprivation! God has blessed me more than I can ever
put down on this page by allowing me to spend time with these awesome women.

Our SOF Design Team (minus only 2!).....




Group shot......






The other totally awesome thing was being able to take a
group photo of my Willro&co Creative Team. These talented
ladies work hard to make my designs look good. It is such
a rare thing for a digital designer to be able to take a photo
with 90% of her creative team. Thankyou guys - you know
how much you all mean to me!!
And because part of my gig for the weekend was running some digi
classes, I was able to scout some new talent to help me out :)
Welcome on board to Ali & Leanne. Having a creative team
that all actually KNOW each other (even though we are spread
from one side of Australia to the other) is such a blast!



7 comments:

Leanne 16 November 2008 at 4:38 pm  

Yah I am a creative team member LOL

Absolute honour to be a part of the team Ro. Thank you for having faith in me.

Leanne :)

Karen L 17 November 2008 at 12:12 am  

Ro it was an amazing weekend - so good to meet you IRL also. I also feel so honored to be on you team, especially since I am still on a steep learning curve as well.
Feel so very blessed to know all you wonderful girls.

Leisa 18 November 2008 at 4:34 pm  

I am soooooo jealous that I couldn't attend.

Great photos. Perhaps I could photoshop myself in and pretend I was there! LOL!

Miss H 19 November 2008 at 10:22 pm  

I miss you!!!!

I think God threw this weird week at me so I wouldn't spend all my time pining for you girls :-)

How blessed am I that I get to hang out with your for WR&Co stuff and SOF stuff. :-D

Leanne 20 November 2008 at 9:26 pm  

I have awarded you a creative blog award and you can collect it from my page :)

Leanne xxx

Melanie H 22 November 2008 at 7:00 pm  

Sounds like you all had a wonderful weekend Ro, the photos are gorgoeus.

Haylee 23 November 2008 at 11:09 am  

Luv all your pics! It was such an awesome weekend & I'm missing all the girls so much, especially since I keep looking at all the pics!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP