> Love my pet?

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Monday 26 January 2009

Love my pet?


How could you not?? (I'll tell you when......when he's pulled the clothes off the line.....or dug a hole.....or jumping around in a maniac sort of way)

He is getting better with age....by the time he's 10, he'll probably be a great dog. Only 7 years to go. Bill was fundamentally opposed to getting any dog that was called a labradoodle. It was bad enough that he was the only male in the household....but then to get a 'labradoodle' was some sort of affront to his manliness.... We compromised and got a boy labradoodle. Bill didn't think it was a compromise.

This month's blog train at Faith sisters celebrates all things doggy. If you whip around quickly you can get all the bits for free....if not, you'll just have to buy it from the shop!


grab my bit **sorry....gotta buy it at the shop now!!**

Once you have that, you can visit Audra's Little Scraps for the next bit!

14 comments:

Gayle 26 January 2009 at 12:33 pm  

Looking forward to the other designers putting their links up. I have wanted a dog kit for ages.
Thanks Ro!

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) 27 January 2009 at 2:22 am  

Ohhhh! I'm so happy to finally catch a pet blog train!

(((LOVE))) these!

Thank you so much!

anloko 27 January 2009 at 2:57 am  

thanks for the great contribution to the pet convoy...how cute

Unknown 27 January 2009 at 5:04 am  

TOTALLY ADORABLE!!! Thank you for sharing.

Unknown 27 January 2009 at 5:40 am  

Love your kit, and love your writing style:) Thank you!

Miss H 27 January 2009 at 8:40 am  

Very cool kit :-)

& Mark says "I agree Bill.... I agree"

cindiaskew 27 January 2009 at 11:16 am  

thank you, always looking for ways to display my pets.. tyfs

Benilda Scraps 27 January 2009 at 3:50 pm  

Wonderful Job !!!!!
Congrats to us .....
kisses,

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 28 January 2009 at 2:14 am  

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!

Debbie 28 January 2009 at 4:32 am  

I love your labordoodle! I've live in California and have been looking for one. How do you like yours? I heard they don't shed and they are incredibly smart and affectionate. Can you recommend the breeder that you used? thanks, Debbie (educ8ed1@cox.net)

elnorac 28 January 2009 at 2:31 pm  

Yes, yes, yes, I love your dog! What a cutie! Thanks for your wonderful contribution to this cool kit!

Vicki 28 January 2009 at 7:44 pm  

Thanks so much!

roman 30 January 2009 at 3:40 am  

Thanks for the goodies!

Tami 31 January 2009 at 12:30 pm  

Thanks for sharing! Love this kit.

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP