> pettiskirts

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Saturday 25 April 2009

pettiskirts

I'm going to make one. Like this.
It is just turning out to be a tad harder than I anticipated. I now realise that they are worth the money to just buy them made. If only to avoid standing in the ridiculously slow checkout line at Spotlight.

So now that I have half a pettiskirt....
we decided to try a chunky scarf instead. I didn't even knit it. I conned a visitor into it :)

The ususal poser played along.




Big Red said that we could have ONE photo.


back to the poser.





They absorb considerable salt water when immersed. And are no good for the action shots.

3 comments:

Melanie H 26 April 2009 at 2:27 pm  

Ive seen those petticoats and love them but Im not a sew-er. lol

Love the photos of Gracie with the scarf. I had to laugh at the comment about salt water. Ah-oh.

Love the photo of Big Red too, all your girls are gorgeous.

Leisa 27 April 2009 at 8:02 pm  

Wow! Nice scarf! You have to let me know who knitted it. She must be a wonderful and talented knitter!

LOL!

Carolina 1 May 2009 at 2:44 pm  

So is Liesa the one i need to talk to about knitting me a cocoon? I LOVE i mean absolutely LOVE the photo of Tilly! She is the next Nicole Kidman but WAY better!Beautiful captures as always... and yes I'm ordering a pettiskirt not sewing one!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP