> Is it wrong?

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Thursday 14 May 2009

Is it wrong?

To use all your photography props in one photo? I dont know, but I am going to get my value out of that pettiskirt ;)

We went home to Parkes for the Mother's Day weekend - and I convinced Tara to get up at dawn to have her photo taken on an old truck on our farm. Apparently it was very cold. Or so she kept telling me.

TJ1

We also have an old mudbrick house that is nearly fallen down now - but is great for some photos!
G & B 4

Check out the tongues in the next 2 photos!

and the main park in Orange on the way home is just gorgeous at the moment....


Tilly1

6 comments:

Melanie H 14 May 2009 at 9:01 pm  

Oh Ro, all of these photos are just stunning but that last one takes my breath away.

The colours in it is just beautiful.

Neek 15 May 2009 at 7:05 am  

oh my! They are stunning!!!! I am heading back to Parkes on Monday! :)

Again - would love to know if your taking orders for that skirt! LOL... can see a certain little Miss here in the scrub in it.

Carolina 16 May 2009 at 9:13 pm  

So Ro...are you taking orders??? LOL! Seriously? =D

Jasmine 17 May 2009 at 3:55 pm  

Ro - your photos are absolutely gorgeous!!!
LOL at the tongues ;p How funny!
Love the new look of your blog too.
Jas xx

Karen L 18 May 2009 at 3:57 pm  

Ro I love the new look to your blog and these photos are just stunning. I agree with Carol - are you taking orders Ro, these are just gorgeous shots of your girls.

All That Chit Chat 31 May 2009 at 1:11 am  

Gorgeous work, Ro!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP