> Monday Madness

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Wednesday 27 May 2009

Monday Madness

Yesterday I jumped with playful abandon into the realm of taking photographs for others.

Theoretically I like the idea of trying to take amazing shots of all sorts of people. The problem is that when it involves some sort of monetary reimbursement, there comes with it the expectation that you have at least some idea of what you are doing. Or that you are at least good at pretending you do.

When it is your own children, "or else" works to a certain degree.
...."or else I'll take your Nintendo"
...."or else we'll go home and do piano practice instead"

"or else" doesn't work on other people's kids!
Luckily these spunky two found it sufficiently new and different to normal daily routine to stay at least moderately interested in what I was doing. Next time I will come prepared with bribes and sparkly trinkets ;)


1435

1423

1457

1413 (do you like my puppy prop? ...Nup - no idea who owns him, but he wanted to be in the photo!)

1392

1395

11 comments:

Trudie 27 May 2009 at 3:29 pm  

Awesome, awesome. Gorgeous family and the shots are brilliant. You faked it real good. lol

Miss H 27 May 2009 at 4:59 pm  

Oh Ro these are BRILLIANT!!! So when can I kidnap you to my patch of country??

Gayle 27 May 2009 at 5:49 pm  

They are amazing photos RO!!!!! WOW!!!!
And I love your new site..how did you get tose tabs up the top...very cool.

Karen L 27 May 2009 at 6:14 pm  

I got to agree with Sal Ro, absolutely amazing shots - just love your photos, and you are welcome in my neck of the woods also. The photos are just vibrant and I love them.

Megan 27 May 2009 at 8:01 pm  

Amazing amazing photos Ro. Simply stunning. You totally know what you are doing!!

Carolina 28 May 2009 at 12:06 pm  

Always knew you could do it Ro! Stunning photos :)

Leisa 29 May 2009 at 5:37 pm  

Aunty Ro! What a great job you do, but we always know "you do nice work".

P.S.... Moo loves the unvited prop! Definately bets the pink tuttu at Red Rock, she reconds!

LOL! :)

phill 31 May 2009 at 8:31 pm  

Ro do you know those people?

Melanie H 3 June 2009 at 10:15 pm  

These are stunning Ro, Im sure everybody loves your photography.

I was going to cheekily ask you if I could hire you to do a family shoot for me this year. lol

Patti 6 June 2009 at 10:54 am  

Beautiful! You should be doing this for others!

Michelle 15 June 2009 at 1:31 pm  

These shots are amazing Row - YOU never cease to amaze me with your gifts and talents xxx

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP