> And a freebie too

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Saturday 19 September 2009

And a freebie too

I was fiddling around with a template and thought I might just put is up as a freebie.

It is a layered template that can be adjusted to any of the options below. There are limitless things you could do with the background. You do need to know your way around photoshop layers and masks to work it though!



And here is what I was playing around with to make it


want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP