> my other hat...

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Wednesday 7 October 2009

my other hat...

you know, that one where I am a physio? I guess I wear that most of the time despite what my blog might imply I do!
I just spent 3 days at Darling Harbour at the National Physiotherapy Conference. I was temporarily overcome by the feeling that I should go back to uni and do some more post graduate work.

But then we went on the harbour cruise...and despite teeming rain and trying to hold an umbrella at the same time on a swaying boat....I took these...and decided that was more fun than doing a literature review!

















4 comments:

Heidi 11 October 2009 at 12:15 pm  

Beautiful! I love love these city ones!

Carolina 12 October 2009 at 1:01 am  

Call it temporary insanity, glad you came to your senses! =D

Anonymous 27 October 2009 at 1:53 pm  

It is gorgeous! You photgraph so well it's speechless.

Katie 21 November 2009 at 11:01 pm  

Love these! City lights are always so pretty!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP