> sometimes it is worth getting up at 4.30 am | Nowra Commercial Photography

Willro&co Photography

Willro&co Photography
Custom Portrait photography

want to improve your photos??

clickin' Moms

Saturday 17 April 2010

sometimes it is worth getting up at 4.30 am | Nowra Commercial Photography

because the light is just sensational.
I wasn't really convinced that would be the case as I struggled out of bed. Tara was even less convinced despite the deal we had brokered the previous evening that she would come and hold the reflector and be paid in chocolate!
Katie was up for the challenge however, and if you check out my website you will hear her unique music.


1 comments:

Annie 20 April 2010 at 9:43 am  

Wow Rowena!

That was definetly worth getting up for!

Good job!

want help with your photography?

www.ClickinMoms.com

About Willro&co Designs

Based at Jervis bay on the NSW South Coast. I work as a physiotherapist, but also produce fine art photography and digital resources for photographers and scrappers. Please feel free to browse around my Divine Digital shop to see my digiscrap designs, or email me at rjfield@bigpond.net.au if you are interested in photography services.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP